Thank you for considering Bweb Solutions LLC for your web development, consulting, and marketing needs. Please read our terms and conditions carefully before using our services. By using our services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Legal statements: Bweb Solutions LLC is a registered limited liability company under the laws of Florida/USA. We are not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our services, including but not limited to indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Client obligations: When you order a project from us, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information about your business needs and requirements. You also agree to provide us with all necessary materials, including but not limited to text, images, and logos, in a timely manner. You are responsible for reviewing and approving all project deliverables and notifying us of any changes or revisions needed.
- Agency responsibilities: We will provide you with web development, consulting, and marketing services in accordance with the agreed-upon terms and timelines. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that our services are provided in a professional and timely manner. We reserve the right to use third-party service providers to assist us in providing our services to you.
- Costs: Our services are provided on a project basis and are priced according to the scope and complexity of the project. We will provide you with a detailed estimate of the costs associated with your project before commencing work. We require a deposit to begin work on your project, and the balance is due upon completion and delivery of the project.
- Intellectual property: We retain ownership of all intellectual property rights associated with the web development, consulting, and marketing services we provide to you, including but not limited to software, code, and designs. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or modify our work without our prior written consent.
- Confidentiality: We will maintain the confidentiality of all information provided to us by you, including but not limited to trade secrets, proprietary information, and client data. We will not disclose this information to any third party without your prior written consent.
- Limitation of liability: Our liability to you for any damages or losses arising from our services is limited to the amount you have paid us for those services.
- Governing law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Florida/USA. Any disputes arising from our services will be resolved in the courts of Florida/USA.
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective immediately upon posting.
If you have any questions or concerns about our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org